Here we go again - I'm tired and I don't feel 100 percent. My 3:30a wake-up time probs doesn't help (this occurred naturally, btw - my alarm is set for 4:30a - I'm not THAT crazy), but as a result, you are getting a less-than-witty and super-short post tonight. I have a hot date with my bed, The Biggest Loser and some zzzzs.
Source: Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet, Winter/Spring 2009
- 3 tbsp reduced fat mayo
- 2 tbsp grated parm cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp dijon
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 oz each)
- 1/4 c. dry breadcrumbs (used whole-wheat)
- 2 tsp butter, melted (unsalted, natch)
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, 1 tbsp parm, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spray mayo mixture evenly over fillets.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, melted butter and remaining 1 tbsp parm; sprinkle over fillets.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 13-18 mins or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Per serving: 214 cals; 8g fat (3g sat); 80mg chol; 327mg sodium; 7g carbs; 29g protein
We had some pretty strong opinions tonight - the kid didn't like the "crust" on the fish, while the hubs thought the meal was delish. I am somewhere in the middle - good, not great. The best part is that it took almost no time to throw together.
|This is the kid's portion. And yes, he ate all of his asparagus!|