GAH. I don't know what to do. I wrote the entire blog and was getting ready to insert the image, and it crashed on me. The only thing that it saved is that line above. I don't feel like re-writing the whole thing, so you're going to get an abbreviated version. Here goes:
1. I suck at cooking seafood - mostly b/c I have issues with a fear of undercooking it
2. My trainer keeps telling me to give it a whirl, so I did tonight
3. Tilapia is healthy
4. I still kind of suck at cooking seafood, but this was at least edible
Recipe: Garlic Tilapia with Blueberries and Tender Greens
Source: Clean Eating magazine, July 2011
- Boys did not enjoy the blueberry/green mixture. I did. The kid tried two forkfuls, the hubs barely mustered one.
- My nonstick pan is not nonsticky enough so the tilapia, um, stuck.
- The kid ate all of his tilapia.
- I will try to cook it again some day.
No image for you tonight - I don't want it to crash on me again. To help quell your heartbreak, here's a little song for you (not one of my faves, but will do in a pinch):